Monday, July 25, 2011

NVA & Bushwacker

I've added the NVA mob and a Vietcong Bushwacker. I tried making the NVA shoot RPGs and it was way too deadly. 10 seconds after walking out of your house and you'd be dead. So I gave it a gun and upped the fire rate on it, so it's a little more deadly than the Vietcong. The Vietcong Bushwacker will be armed with a machete (not shown) and replaces the Minecraft Zombie. He goes faster than other mobs, so you have to be fast and alert around this guy.


Right now I'm redoing the gun and ammo. I did have them replacing the bow and arrows, but I think I'm going to give them their own class so I can include the bow and arrows with a possible Montagnard NPC I might add to the game. Besides that, The Hueys now drop ammo and other supplies to help you out. I've been losing internet connection every 5 minutes lately, preventing me from uploading any new video, but as soon as my connection gets reliable again, I'll try to record something and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment