Sunday, July 31, 2011

Better snakes

Still working on getting the napalm right. This morning I've been working on the water color. I'm going to make the water all muddy, as you can see from the pics. I also made a better snake model. I made the snake model bigger for more detail, gave it a better skin, and then scaled it down to size. Hopefully I'll be able to fully animate it before I release the beta.



Yeah, about the beta relase...umm, all I can say is it will be soon. Just as soon as I get napalm drops added to the game, I'll have to fix some of the models, and I should be pretty much done. The problem with the models is they're replacing the skeletons and creepers, which kind of messes up multiplayer, so I'm going to change them over to their own files when I get time to do that and I have to fix my Huey because I got it turned sideways believe it, or not and that's going to mess me up later when I make it shoot stuff, so I'm going to get that out of the way too. THEN, this thing will be out for a closed beta for a few days and then a public release after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment