Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Armor and Paintings

I've changed the old armor around. Vietcong clothes replaces cloth armor, a ghillie suit replaces iron armor, hippie clothes replaces the gold armor, and regular military flak vest, helmet, etc. replaces the diamond armor. I've also created a section 8 armor that replaces chain mail, but you'll just have to wait to see what it is ;) I also replaced the paintings with 60's looking posters, billboard ads, and flags. There's also some new crafting items added to the game, which include ivory and turtle shells. I felt like the elephants and turtles needed to drop something unique to them, but I still haven't figured out a good use for it yet. Tomorrow, I plan on making the elephant and cobra agro when attacked by the player. Also, I think I'm going to add an AK-47, which would provide more ammo (30 rounds) than the M-14 (20 rounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment